Juhi Chawla says not to be against 5G: ‘All we ask is whether 5G is safe’

Actor Juhi Chawla has cleared the air over her lawsuit against the introduction of 5G technology in India. In a video recently posted on social media, Juhi clarifies that she is not against 5G, but wants assurances from authorities that the technology is safe for everyone, including children and seniors.

She said in the video: “In the noise and chaos of the past few days, a very important message has been lost. The message is that we are not against 5G. In fact, we are happy with it. All we ask is that the authorities certify that 5G is safe. Please publish your studies and research it in the public domain, so that our fear disappears. We just want to know that it is safe for children, for pregnant women, for unborn children, for people who are old and weak, and for flora and fauna. All we ask is whether 5G is safe.”

Hear pic.twitter.com/S0ypfWmS2E

— Juhi Chawla (@iam_juhi) June 9, 2021

The Delhi Supreme Court had last week dismissed Juhi Chawla’s charges against the introduction of 5G technology in India and fined her and two other plaintiffs of Rs 20 lakh.

Last week, Juhi Chawla shared a video on Instagram. In the video, she said: “For the past 10 years I’ve been talking about safe cell phone use, radiation and raising awareness about these things. Why did I do that? Our phones run on radio waves, which in our environment only Now 4G to 5G is a really big jump Radiation will increase exponentially Anything in moderation is fine but if it’s too much we get to know the effects of it You feel the ill effects of it Has anyone done research on this radiations, which have spread over us over the past 20-25 years? Read a little more about it and I hope you are convinced and join me.”

Leave a Comment