Happy Friday and welcome to your end of the week recap for what’s streamed on Netflix now. There’s a lot to cover (since we missed yesterday’s roundup) so let’s walk through 15 new releases to hit Netflix, pick out a few highlights, and dive into the Netflix top 10 as well. Here’s the news and trends on Netflix for June 4th, 2021.
On the move side, today is your very last day to watch After school (2008), all three seasons of Hannibal, and Would you rather (2013).
We fear that not much new is planned for release this weekend. The Dutch documentary will be released tomorrow Kitty Love: A tribute to cats, however.
Now, let’s get to what you can watch on Netflix right now!
Sweet tooth (Season 1)
Genre: Action, adventure, drama
Occupation: Nonso Anozie, Christian Convery, Stefania LaVie Owen
Writer: Jim Mickle, Beth Schwartz
Running time: 53 minutes
As Executive Producers of Susan and Robert Downey Jr., this new adventure series adapts the popular comics from Sweet tooth into an adventure series like no other.
Throughout the series, you follow a hybrid stag-boy journey with a new companion in search of his mother.
Human: The world inside (Season 1)
Running time: 52 minutes
Of the two new documentaries streamed on Netflix this weekend, the PBS documentary series is Human: The world inside is our top highlight (sorry David Attenborough!).
After various topics, you will get to know the various complex systems of the human body.
Feel well (Season 2)
Genre: Comedy, drama, romance
Occupation: Lisa Kudrow, Mae Martin, Charlotte Ritchie, Sophie Thompson
Running time: 30 minutes
Awards: 2 wins and 3 nominations.
The second and final season of the British comedy, which has become a full Netflix original for its second season, falls into the cast today with Lisa Kudrow.
Here’s what to expect if you missed season one when it was released last year:
“Stand-up comic Mae Martin has a passionate, chaotic new relationship with friend George as she faces the challenges of sobriety.”
Full list of new releases on Netflix for June 3rd and 4th
9 new movies added
- A Path to Wellbeing (2020)
- Alan Saldaña: Blocked (2021) Netflix Original
- Breaking Boundaries: The Science of Our Planet (2021) Netflix Original
- Dancing Queens (2021) Netflix Original
- Myriam Fares: The Journey (2021)
- Sweet & Sour (2021) Netflix Original
- The Girl and the Gun (2019)
- Trippin ‘with the Kandasamys (2021) Netflix Original
- Xtreme (2021) Netflix Original
6 new TV series added
- Creator’s File: GOLD (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Feel Good (Season 2) Netflix Original
- Human: The World Within (Season 1)
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal The Movie (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Daylight Saving Time (Season 2) Netflix Original
- Those with a Sweet tooth (Season 1) Netflix Original
Top 10 movies and series on Netflix for June 4, 2021
|1||Dog is having trouble||Lucifer|
|2||At home||Dirty John|
|4th||Army of the Dead||Ragnarok|
|5||Blue miracle||Kim’s convenience|
|6th||The Mitchells vs. The Machines||The Kominsky method|
|7th||Monsters versus aliens||Who Killed Sara?|
|8th||Turned around||Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous|
|9||Black Holes: The Edge of Everything We Know||The Upshaws|
|10||Security as security||Start up|